Neišnešiotų naujagimių asociacija „Neišnešiotukas“ (“we” or “the data controller”) collects personal data of participants / visitors / guests (“you” or “the participant”) of the Global Summit for Preemies (“the Event”).
We collect your personal data with due care for the purpose of and to the extent necessary for the organization of the Event and Event related communication. We are acting in accordance with the applicable requirements established by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania, also other legal acts on privacy and data protection.
1. THE CONTROLLER OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Neišnešiotų naujagimių asociacija „Neišnešiotukas“
Legal entity code: 302869488
Address: Naujakurių g. 41, Kuprioniškės LT-13279, Vilniaus r., Lietuva
Tel.: +370 615 57028
2. PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
- We collect your personal data that are necessary for the registration to the Event, participation hereof and organization of the Event, also Event related communication.
- We obtain and collect your data on a legal basis – the necessity to perform contract / enter into a contract – for organizing the Event. We also may collect your data due to your consent that you have given to us in advance (e. g., we may send some promotional information about our future events) or due to our legitimate interest in our operations as a legal entity (e.g., we may process some data for administrative / tax purposes).
- We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Personal data that you provide for by filling it in the registration form to participate in the Event, namely, your first and last name, e-mail address, phone number, organization that you represent, city and country where you live. These personal data are necessary for your registration and attendance in the Event. You can also submit some additional data by filling it in the registration form.
- Personal data that you provide for in the course of further correspondence with us on the Event related topics.
- Technical data. We do not normally use the technical data to identify you, however you can sometimes be recognized from it. In such situations, technical data can also be considered personal data under applicable laws.
- We use data for the following purposes:
- To register and ensure your possibility to participate in the Event;
- To send confirmation e-mail and other Event related communication (e.g., inform about any changes to the agenda of the Event). These communications have no advertising purposes;
- To organize the Event;
- To enable proper functioning of our webpage.
- Please note: by registering to the Event, each participant agrees that we may freely use the images and footage of the Event for marketing purposes, such as publication on social networks, websites, television, etc.
- Please note: for your own safety, we reserve the right to admit registered participants only and to carry out checks of ID cards and bags.
3. HOW WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- We do not maintain your data for a longer period than it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it is being processed. In order to determine the appropriate retention period, we take into account the quantity, nature and sensitivity of personal data, the purposes for which we process it, and the ability to achieve these goals with other means. When we no longer need your personal data, we are deleting them safely.
- Data processed for the purposes of organizing the Event is stored for no longer than 1 year after the date of the Event.
- We require all third parties to have the appropriate technical and operational security measures to protect your personal data.
4. YOUR RIGHTS
- With the limitations provided for by the applicable laws, you have such rights:
- To be informed if we maintain your personal data;
- To ask for access to your personal data (commonly known as the “data subject request”). This enables you to receive a copy of your personal data that we maintain and check whether we process it legally;
- To ask for the correction of your personal data we maintain. This enables you to correct any incomplete or inaccurate information of your data;
- To ask for the deletion of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no reason to continue processing it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have exercised the right to object to their processing (see below).
- To request the transfer of your personal data to you or another party (commonly known as the “data portability” right) in an electronic and structured format. This allows you to receive your data from us in an electronically usable form and you can transfer your data to another party in an electronically usable form.
- Withdrawal of consent. In the limited circumstances where you may have given your consent to the collection, processing and transfer of your personal data for a particular purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent to such processing at any time. Once we receive the notice that you have withdrawn your consent, we will cease processing your information for the purpose or purposes for which you originally agreed, unless we have another legal basis to do so legally.
- You also have the right to submit a complaint to the State Data Protection Inspectorate regarding the actions (inaction), which, in your opinion, are in breach of the provisions of legal acts.
- If we process our data for promotional (direct marketing) purposes (with the prior consent), you have the right to withdraw the consent at any time. This right may be exercised by the participant upon notification via firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. PHOTOS AND THE VIDEOS TAKEN AT THE EVENT
- The Event may be documented by photo and video cameras. By registering and / or participating in the Event, you declare to agree that these pictures and video recordings may be used and published, including but not limited, for promotional purposes for the Event. Such photos and videos may be posted on our website, on the websites of third parties, in news media, television or on social media (Facebook, Instagram etc.) and etc.
- Please keep in mind that we have no possibilities to control photos taken and videos shot by other participants of the Event. It is personal responsibility of each participant to handle such photos and videos with respect to the rights of the people appearing on such photos and videos.
7. HOW TO CONTACT US
If you wish to know more about your personal data protection, you may contact us via:
Phone: +370 615 57028
Neišnešiotų naujagimių asociacija „Neišnešiotukas“, Naujakurių g. 41, Kuprioniškės LT-13279, Vilniaus r., Lietuva